19.48. Release 0.178
- Fix various memory accounting bugs, which reduces the likelihood of full GCs/OOMs.
- Fix a regression that causes queries that use the keyword “stats” to fail to parse.
- Fix an issue where a query does not get cleaned up on the coordinator after query failure.
- Add ability to cast to
- Add support for
GROUPING operation to complex grouping operations.
- Add support for correlated subqueries in
- Fix high CPU usage due to schema caching when reading Avro files.
- Preserve decompression error causes when decoding ORC files.
Memory Connector Changes
- Fix a bug that prevented creating empty tables.
- Make environment available to resource group configuration managers.
- Add additional performance statistics to query completion event.