19.62. Release 0.164
- Fix correctness issue for queries that perform
LIMIT on the results of a
- Fix correctness issue when casting between maps where the key or value is the
- Fix correctness issue in
max_by() when nulls are present in the comparison column.
- Fail queries when
FILTER clause is specified for scalar functions.
- Fix planning failure for certain correlated subqueries that contain aggregations.
- Fix planning failure when arguments to selective aggregates are derived from other selective aggregates.
- Fix boolean expression optimization bug that can cause long planning times, planning failures and coordinator instability.
- Fix query failure when
TRY or lambda expression with the exact same body is repeated in an expression.
- Fix split source resource leak in coordinator that can occur when a query fails.
- Improve error message for map subscript operator when key is not present in the map.
- Improve client error message for invalid session.
VALIDATE mode for EXPLAIN.
Web UI Changes
- Add resource group to query detail page.
- Fix handling of ORC files containing extremely large metadata.
- Fix failure when creating views in file based metastore.
- Improve performance for queries that read bucketed tables by optimizing scheduling.