19.64. Release 0.162
xxhash64() function introduced in this release will return a
varbinary instead of a bigint in the next release.
- Fix correctness issue when the type of the value in the
INpredicate does not match the type of the elements in the subquery.
- Fix correctness issue when the value on the left-hand side of an
INexpression or a quantified comparison is
- Fix correctness issue when the subquery of a quantified comparison produces no rows.
- Fix correctness issue due to improper inlining of TRY arguments.
- Fix correctness issue when the right side of a JOIN produces a very large number of rows.
- Fix correctness issue for expressions with multiple nested
- Improve performance of window functions with similar
- Improve performance of certain multi-way JOINs by automatically choosing the
best evaluation order. This feature is turned off by default and can be enabled
reorder-joinsconfig option or
- Add aggregated operator statistics to final query statistics.
- Allow specifying column comments for CREATE TABLE.
- Fix performance regression when querying Hive tables with large numbers of partitions.
- Connectors can now return optional output metadata for write operations.
- Add ability for event listeners to get connector-specific output metadata.
- Add client-supplied payload field