19.80. Release 0.150
The Hive bucketing optimizations are broken in this release. You should
disable them by adding
hive.bucket-execution=false to your
Hive catalog properties.
- Fix web UI bug that caused rendering to fail when a stage has no tasks.
- Fix failure due to ambiguity when calling
- Fix race in exchange HTTP endpoint, which could cause queries to fail randomly.
- Add support for parsing timestamps with nanosecond precision in
- Add CPU quotas to resource groups.
- Add support for writing to bucketed tables.
- Add execution optimizations for bucketed tables.