- Fix already exists check when adding a column to be case-insensitive.
- Fix correctness issue when complex grouping operations have a partitioned source.
- Fix missing coercion when using
- Fix regression that the queries fail when aggregation functions present in
AT TIME ZONE.
- Fix potential memory starvation when a query is run with
- Queries run with
resource_overcommit=truemay now be killed before they reach
query.max-memoryif the cluster is low on memory.
- Discard output stage JSON from completion event when it is very long.
This limit can be configured with
- Add support for EXPLAIN ANALYZE.
/v1/statementto point to query HTML page instead of JSON.
- Improve performance when processing results in CLI and JDBC driver.
- Improve performance of
- Fix ORC reader to actually use
- Add support for creating and inserting into bucketed tables.