- Add cumulative memory statistics tracking and expose the stat in the web interface.
- Remove nullability and partition key flags from SHOW COLUMNS.
- Remove non-standard
- Fix performance regression in creation of
- Fix rare memory accounting leak in queries with
- The comment for partition keys is now prefixed with “Partition Key”.
- Remove legacy partition API methods and classes.
This is a backwards incompatible change with the previous connector SPI.
If you have written a connector and have not yet updated to the
TableLayout API, you will need to update your code before deploying