19.119. Release 0.124
- Fix race in memory tracking of
JOINwhich could cause the cluster to become over committed and possibly crash.
approx_percentile()aggregation now also accepts an array of percentages.
- Allow nested row type references.
- Fix correctness for some queries with
INlists. When all constants in the list are in the range of 32-bit signed integers but the test value can be outside of the range,
truemay be produced when the correct result should be
- Fail queries submitted while coordinator is starting.
- Add JMX stats to track authentication and authorization successes and failures.
- Add configuration support for the system access control plugin. The system access
controller can be selected and configured using
etc/access-control.properties. Note that Presto currently does not ship with any system access controller implementations.
- Add support for
WITH NO DATAsyntax in
CREATE TABLE ... AS SELECT.
- Fix issue where invalid plans are generated for queries with multiple aggregations that require input values to be cast in different ways.
- Fix performance issue due to redundant processing in queries involving
- Add optimization that can reduce the amount of data sent over the network
for grouped aggregation queries. This feature can be enabled by
optimizer.use-intermediate-aggregationsconfig property or
- Do not count expected exceptions as errors in the Hive metastore client stats.
- Improve performance when reading ORC files with many tiny stripes.
- Add support for pre and post control and test queries.
If you are upgrading, you need to alter your
ALTER TABLE verifier_queries ADD COLUMN test_postqueries text; ALTER TABLE verifier_queries ADD COLUMN test_prequeries text; ALTER TABLE verifier_queries ADD COLUMN control_postqueries text; ALTER TABLE verifier_queries ADD COLUMN control_prequeries text;