4.7. Accessing the Presto Cluster#
Connect to your Presto Cluster via SSH#
1. Preliminary Steps
In order to access your Presto cluster, you must obtain the IP address of the coordinator and the file name of your
To locate the coordinator IP address:
- CloudFormation Console: Navigate to the CloudFormation Console under “Management Tools” within the Services menu.
- Outputs: Select your “Stack Name” and click the associated tab labeled “Outputs”.
- SSH Access: Find and copy the “PrestoSSH” key’s value.
- 2. Open a Terminal Window
- Open a terminal window to begin a command line.
3. Establish a Connection
To establish a connection to the coordinator, issue a command in your terminal. Using the example below, replace
coordinator-ipwith the IP address of your Coordinator and replace
mykeypair.pemwith the location and file name of your
Reference the following example:
ssh ec2-user@coordinator-ip -i ~/.ssh/mykeypair.pem
When you have finished working with your Presto cluster, type the exit command to close the SSH connection.