20.96. Release 0.154
- Fix planning issue that could cause
JOIN queries involving functions
that return null on non-null input to produce incorrect results.
- Fix regression that would cause certain queries involving uncorrelated
IN predicates to fail during planning.
- Fix potential “Input symbols do not match output symbols”
error when writing to bucketed tables.
- Fix potential “Requested array size exceeds VM limit” error
that triggers the JVM’s
- Improve performance of window functions with identical partitioning and
ordering but different frame specifications.
code-cache-collection-threshold config which controls when Presto
will attempt to force collection of the JVM code cache and reduce the
default threshold to
- Add support for using
LIKE with CREATE TABLE.
- Add support for
DESCRIBE INPUT to describe the requirements for
the input parameters to a prepared statement.
- Fix handling of metastore cache TTL. With the introduction of the
per-transaction cache, the cache timeout was reset after each access,
which means cache entries might never expire.