20.81. Release 0.145
- Fix potential memory leak in coordinator query history.
- Fix column resolution issue when qualified name refers to a view.
- Fail arithmetic operations on overflow.
- Fix bugs in planner where coercions were not taken into account when computing
- Fix compiler failure when TRY is a sub-expression.
- Fix compiler failure when TRY is called on a constant or an input reference.
- Add support for the
integer type to the Presto engine and the Hive,
Raptor, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra and example-http connectors.
- Add initial support for the
decimal data type.
driver.max-page-partitioning-buffer-size config to control buffer size
used to repartition pages for exchanges.
- Improve performance for distributed JOIN and GROUP BY queries with billions
- Improve reliability in highly congested networks by adjusting the default
connection idle timeouts.
- Change verifier to only run read-only queries by default. This behavior can be
changed with the
test.query-types config flags.
- Improve performance of output in batch mode.
- Fix hex rendering in batch mode.
- Abort running queries when CLI is terminated.
- Fix bug when grouping on a bucketed column which causes incorrect results.
max_initial_split_size session properties to control
the size of generated splits.
- Add retries to the metastore security calls.