20.93. Release 0.140
- Add the
TRYfunction to handle specific data exceptions. See Conditional Expressions.
- Optimize predicate expressions to minimize redundancies.
- Add environment name to UI.
- Fix logging of
- Fix race which can cause queries to fail with a
>operator for ARRAY.
- Fix an optimization issue that could result in non-deterministic functions being evaluated more than once producing unexpected results.
- Fix incorrect result for rare
INlists that contain certain combinations of non-constant expressions that are null and non-null.
- Improve performance of joins, aggregations, etc. by removing unnecessarily duplicated columns.
NOT INqueries to produce more compact predicates.
- Remove bogus “from deserializer” column comments.
- Change categorization of Hive writer errors to be more specific.
- Add date and timestamp support to new Parquet Reader
- Remove partition key from
- Change return type of
This is a backwards incompatible change with the previous connector SPI. If you have written a connector, you will need to update your code before deploying this release.