20.123. Release 0.88
arbitrary() aggregation function.
- Allow using all Aggregate Functions as Window Functions.
- Support specifying window frames and correctly implement frames for all Window Functions.
approx_distinct() aggregation function to accept a standard error parameter.
greatest() with variable number of arguments.
- ARRAY is now comparable and can be used as
GROUP BY keys or in
ORDER BY expressions.
<> operators for ROW.
- Fix excessive garbage creation in the ORC reader.
- Fix an issue that could cause queries using
LIMIT to never terminate.
- Fix an issue that could cause queries with
row_number() and specific filters to produce incorrect results.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cassandra plugin to fail to load with a SecurityException.