20.83. Release 0.128
Workers can now be instructed to shutdown. This is done by submiting a
/v1/info/state with the body
"SHUTTING_DOWN". Once instructed
to shutdown, the worker will no longer receive new tasks, and will exit once
all existing tasks have completed.
- Fix cast from json to structural types when rows or maps have arrays, rows, or maps nested in them.
- Fix Example HTTP connector. It would previously fail with a JSON deserialization error.
- Optimize memory usage in TupleDomain.
- Fix an issue that can occur when an
INNER JOINhas equi-join clauses that align with the grouping columns used by a preceding operation such as
DISTINCT, etc. When this triggers, the join may fail to produce some of the output rows.
- Fix handling of MySQL database names with underscores.