20.102. Release 0.109
- Fix bug that could cause queries submitted soon after startup to hang forever.
- Fix bug that could cause
JOINqueries to hang forever, if the right side of the
JOINhad too little data or skewed data.
- Improve index join planning heuristics to favor streaming execution.
- Improve validation of date/time literals.
- Produce RPM package for Presto server.
- Always redistribute data when writing tables to avoid skew. This can
be disabled by setting the session property
redistribute_writesor the config property
Remove “Big Query” Support
The experimental support for big queries has been removed in favor of
the new resource manager which can be enabled via the
experimental.cluster-memory-manager-enabled config option.
experimental_big_query session property and the following config
options are no longer supported: