19.6. Release 0.184
- Fix query execution failure for
- Fix issue that caused queries containing
CROSS JOIN to continue using CPU resources
even after they were killed.
- Fix planning failure for some query shapes containing
count(*) and a non-empty
GROUP BY clause.
- Fix communication failures caused by lock contention in the local scheduler.
- Improve performance of
element_at() for maps to be constant time rather than
proportional to the size of the map.
- Improve performance of queries with gathering exchanges.
coalesce() to have at least two arguments, as mandated by the SQL standard.
JDBC Driver Changes
- Always invoke the progress callback with the final stats at query completion.
Web UI Changes
- Add worker status page with information about currently running threads
and resource utilization (CPU, heap, memory pools). This page is accessible
by clicking a hostname on a query task list.
- Fix partition filtering for keys of
- Reduce system memory usage when reading table columns containing string values
from ORC or DWRF files. This can prevent high GC overhead or out-of-memory crashes.
- Fix display of table statistics when running
SHOW STATS FOR ....
- Row columns or values represented with
no longer supported. They must be represented as
source field to